About this Event:
The Holt Xchange, a Canadian based global early-stage VC fund, will be in Vancouver to co-host a pitch show with the folks at Victory Square Technologies on Tuesday, May 17th, 2022 from 3:30-5:30 PM PST.
The event will be taking place in-person at Victory Square’s HQ [800 – 1500 West Georgia, Vancouver, BC V6G 2Z6].
It will consist of five early-stage fintechs who will present their company to an audience of investors and advisors attending the live event. The audience will be able to engage in live voting and provide their feedback, in addition to the four judges who will be asking the teams questions during the Q&A.
- 3:30 pm: Guests begin to arrive. We ask that you arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the pitch competition.
- 4:00 pm: Opening remarks by Jan Arp, Founding Managing Partner at Holt Xchange, and Vahid Shababi, Chief Growth Officer at Victory Square.
- 4:15 pm: Pitch competition kicks off. Each pitch will be 5 minutes long (3 minutes to pitch & 2 minute Q&A).
- 4:45 pm: Closing remarks by sponsors to announce the winner.
- 5:00 pm: Networking until 5:30 pm.
Stay tuned for more details on which companies will be joining us to pitch!
APPLY TO PITCH AT OUR EVENT!
Learn more about the organizers of the event:
The Holt Xchange is a global early-stage fintech fund. As investors, they are also modern-day brokers, accelerating deals for early-stage fintechs between corporate clients, as well as follow-on investors. Supported by an extensive advisory network and powered by an advanced AI-driven data platform – Holt Xchange makes the right connection at the right time to propel its portfolio companies to the next stage.
Victory Square (VST) builds, acquires, and invests in promising startups, then provides the senior leadership and resources needed for fast-track growth. VST’s sweet spot is cutting-edge tech that’s shaping the 4th Industrial Revolution. Our corporate portfolio consists of 20+ global companies using AI, VR/AR, and blockchain to disrupt sectors as diverse as fintech, insurance, health and gaming.