Company Name: Ivy Lender
Company Website: www.ivylender.com
Seniority Level: Intermediate/Junior
Skill Set: User Interface and User Experience development
At Ivy Lender, we apply artificial intelligence to solve the complex end-to-end problem of business loan, from matching loan applications to lenders to payment and management and credit improvement.
We are looking for UI/UX Designer who is eager to build quality, attractive and easy-to-use user interface for our web and mobile apps. You are passionate about producing top-notch work, providing great end-user experiences, and constantly improving your skills. As a member of the development team, you will help design, create and test beautiful product front-end that has a meaningful and immediate impact on our end-users. You are hardworking, fun, enjoy the challenges of unknowns and uncertainties, and looking for an opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial start-up.
- Own and take control of the entire user interface/user experience design process
- Create wireframes, mockups and work with product manager and software developers to implement these designs
- Collaborate with development team members to take product ideas from conception to polished implementations
- Develop user interface flows that are simple, intuitive and consistent throughout the product
- Learning and growing constantly.
You are passionate about producing top-notch work, providing great end-user experiences, and constantly improving your skills.
- 2+ years experience in UI/UX design and development
- Having solid online portfolio demonstrating your technical and artistic skills
- Ability to work with software team to create detailed mockups
Please include the Job Title and Company Name you are applying for and send your C.V. and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deemed consistently as “the best show in town” and “an event not to miss” from attendees, on Thursday, November 10th, 2022, we hosted our Year in Review at the Rialto Theatre in Montreal, Quebec featuring +500 portfolio companies, Holt Advisors, fintechs, industry experts and other ecosystem players. Throughout the day, we tailor activities to theRead More
Innovative Sentro platform picked by Humania Assurance for customer-centric group insurance administration
Breakthrough contract in Canada for New Zealand tech leader Montréal, November 15, 2022 – Sentro, a leading New Zealand-based tech firm, announced today that Canadian life and health insurer Humania Assurance has selected the Sentro solution as its new core group insurance policy administration platform. Sentro is a cloud-native, application programming interface (API)-centric solution platformedRead More
Fintech Show 2022: Fintech Seasons
👇 CHECK OUT THE LIVESTREAM 👇 The theme for this year’s Fintech Show was Fintech Seasons, which compared all of our collective years of experience passing through differing economic cycles. For instance, during the economic summer, it is a time to nourish your garden of projects, and we at Holt Xchange were doing just that:Read More