A Sr. DevOps is required to join a vibrant financial/tech start-up.
- Develop and automate the processes to deploy, manage and configure our application in the
AWS & XEN Server environment.
- Solve technical problems in our systems and improve deployment and maintenance.
- Explore new technologies, tools, and components.
- Containerize our services and manage them with orchestration frameworks.
- 5+years experience in the area.
- Strong understanding of computer science and principles of systems administration.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Experience with Linux infrastructures (Ubuntu Server 16, 18).
- Experience with continuous integration tools, Jenkins is preferable
- Experience using Git / GitHub
- Experience in managing databases, such as MySQL 8 and AWS RDS
- Experience with application logging/tracing/performance monitoring
- Experience with monitoring tools like Zabbix
- Proficient with scripting languages
- Fluent in English
- Understanding DevOps as a process
- Experience with cloud services like AWS
- Experience with XEN Server
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience Ansible/Fabric
- Experience with Dell servers and corresponding software and hardwareThe position is located in Downtown Montreal with a remote/flexible work schedule.
Please include the Job Title and Company Name you are applying for and send your C.V. and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deemed consistently as “the best show in town” and “an event not to miss” from attendees, on Thursday, November 10th, 2022, we hosted our Year in Review at the Rialto Theatre in Montreal, Quebec featuring +500 portfolio companies, Holt Advisors, fintechs, industry experts and other ecosystem players. Throughout the day, we tailor activities to theRead More
Innovative Sentro platform picked by Humania Assurance for customer-centric group insurance administration
Breakthrough contract in Canada for New Zealand tech leader Montréal, November 15, 2022 – Sentro, a leading New Zealand-based tech firm, announced today that Canadian life and health insurer Humania Assurance has selected the Sentro solution as its new core group insurance policy administration platform. Sentro is a cloud-native, application programming interface (API)-centric solution platformedRead More
Fintech Show 2022: Fintech Seasons
👇 CHECK OUT THE LIVESTREAM 👇 The theme for this year’s Fintech Show was Fintech Seasons, which compared all of our collective years of experience passing through differing economic cycles. For instance, during the economic summer, it is a time to nourish your garden of projects, and we at Holt Xchange were doing just that:Read More