A Sr. DevOps is required to join a vibrant financial/tech start-up.
- Develop and automate the processes to deploy, manage and configure our application in the
AWS & XEN Server environment.
- Solve technical problems in our systems and improve deployment and maintenance.
- Explore new technologies, tools, and components.
- Containerize our services and manage them with orchestration frameworks.
- 5+years experience in the area.
- Strong understanding of computer science and principles of systems administration.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Experience with Linux infrastructures (Ubuntu Server 16, 18).
- Experience with continuous integration tools, Jenkins is preferable
- Experience using Git / GitHub
- Experience in managing databases, such as MySQL 8 and AWS RDS
- Experience with application logging/tracing/performance monitoring
- Experience with monitoring tools like Zabbix
- Proficient with scripting languages
- Fluent in English
- Understanding DevOps as a process
- Experience with cloud services like AWS
- Experience with XEN Server
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience Ansible/Fabric
- Experience with Dell servers and corresponding software and hardwareThe position is located in Downtown Montreal with a remote/flexible work schedule.
Please include the Job Title and Company Name you are applying for and send your C.V. and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org