HodlBot is an early stage start-up that helps investors automatically diversify and rebalance their cryptocurrency portfolios.
In the last year, HodlBot executed over $60 million in transaction volume. We also have attracted more than 500,000 + people to our blog in the first year.
Hodlbot is currently in the Holt fintech accelerator program where they have office space in downtown Montreal.
We’re looking for a smart, diligent, and creative individual to help us with growth. Your job will include:
- Automating successful marketing strategies
- Designing, measuring and launching new growth experiments
- Using data & analytics to help prioritize marketing resource management
- Supporting content distribution online via publications, blogs, and social media
- Competitive research & analysis
- Supporting the development of partnerships between Hodlbot and cryptocurrency exchanges
- Supporting the construction of new content pieces (our content is heavily data focused and consists of insights found analyzing visualizing market data)
- Proposals for marketing ad spend (ad networks & ad hoc paid spending)
What you you’ll learn:
- How to growth hack from a world-class mentor (our founder used to work as a growth engineer for a Y Combinator 2011 SaaS company)
- E-mail marketing (using customer data to programmatically segment and personalize messages)
- How SEO really works (content & technical)
- Analytics (how to set-up tracking, and use data to make marketing decisions)
- Ads (retargeting)
- Marketing automation (how to write bots, scrapers, & scripts to help you with your day to day work-flow)
- How to do outreach & build proposals for partnership deals
What you’ll get out of it:
- Experience working in a high-growth fintech company
- Working directly with the chief marketing officer (future reference)
- You’ll be invited to all the top fin-tech events for networking
- Mentorship & coaching (we’ll teach you the skills you need to be a good growth engineer/hacker)
- 20-40 hr per week (flexible, but we prefer 40hr/week)
Who Can Apply:
We realize that what you study in school may not reflect what you’re good at, and what you actually want to do. So we’re open to applicants from any background.
We have a strong bias towards technical skills. If you can code, great. If you can’t that’s fine. We’ll teach you, but we’ll also expect you to learn how on your own time.
Ultimately we’re looking for someone who is smart, eager to learn, and has a good work ethic. Everything else we can teach.
How to Apply:
To apply, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “GROWTH HACKER”.
Give us a bit of an intro on who you are, attach a 1-page resume. No need for a cover letter.
Instead, tell us a story about one time you quantifiably grew something. Doesn’t matter if it’s a lemonade stand. Be honest. We have a state-of-the art bullshit radar.
Deemed consistently as “the best show in town” and “an event not to miss” from attendees, on Thursday, November 10th, 2022, we hosted our Year in Review at the Rialto Theatre in Montreal, Quebec featuring +500 portfolio companies, Holt Advisors, fintechs, industry experts and other ecosystem players. Throughout the day, we tailor activities to theRead More
Innovative Sentro platform picked by Humania Assurance for customer-centric group insurance administration
Breakthrough contract in Canada for New Zealand tech leader Montréal, November 15, 2022 – Sentro, a leading New Zealand-based tech firm, announced today that Canadian life and health insurer Humania Assurance has selected the Sentro solution as its new core group insurance policy administration platform. Sentro is a cloud-native, application programming interface (API)-centric solution platformedRead More
Fintech Show 2022: Fintech Seasons
👇 CHECK OUT THE LIVESTREAM 👇 The theme for this year’s Fintech Show was Fintech Seasons, which compared all of our collective years of experience passing through differing economic cycles. For instance, during the economic summer, it is a time to nourish your garden of projects, and we at Holt Xchange were doing just that:Read More