A Sr. Quantitative Developer is required to join a vibrant financial/tech start-up. We will consider other locations, so candidates are encouraged to apply irrespective of their geographical location.
The successful applicant will be working alongside other members of the team conducting an analysis of various data-sets to tackle real-world problems in the wider financial sector. Work is approximately equally split between modeling and development in Python.
- 5+ years of experience with Python
- 3+ years of experience working as a quantitative developer in the financial or fin-tech industries.
- Degree (MSc preferred) in a quantitative subject, e.g. Computer Science/Engineering, Maths,
- Experience with OOP.
- Extensive experience with Git and automated testing frameworks.
- Fluent in English.
1. Experience working with financial trading datasets.
2. Understanding of trading and risk metrics.
3. Experience designing and/or developing machine learning algorithms.
Please include the Job Title and Company Name you are applying for and send your C.V. and Cover Letter to email@example.com