A Sr. Ruby Developer is required to join a vibrant financial/tech start-up. We will consider other locations, so candidates are encouraged to apply irrespective of their geographical location.
Develop the core of our system that connects different parts and makes data processing to meet complex requirements.
This includes, but not limited to get data from external sources, organize queues, make calculations and process corner cases, security, provide data for front-end. Back-end tasks only, for front-end we have dedicated React team.
- 5+years experience with Ruby.
- Extensive experience with RSpec or any other automated testing frameworks.
- Extensive experience with Git / GitHub / GitFlow.
- We are a remote-first company, so a high level of self-organization is a must.
- Fluent in English.
- Degree (MSc preferred) in a quantitative subject, e.g. Computer Science/Engineering, Maths, Physics, etc.
1. Trading experience, or at least understanding of trading and risk metrics.
2. Experience in the financial or fin-tech industries.
3. Experience with microservices and/or high-load.
Please include the Job Title and Company Name you are applying for and send your C.V. and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Deemed consistently as “the best show in town” and “an event not to miss” from attendees, on Thursday, November 10th, 2022, we hosted our Year in Review at the Rialto Theatre in Montreal, Quebec featuring +500 portfolio companies, Holt Advisors, fintechs, industry experts and other ecosystem players. Throughout the day, we tailor activities to theRead More
Innovative Sentro platform picked by Humania Assurance for customer-centric group insurance administration
Breakthrough contract in Canada for New Zealand tech leader Montréal, November 15, 2022 – Sentro, a leading New Zealand-based tech firm, announced today that Canadian life and health insurer Humania Assurance has selected the Sentro solution as its new core group insurance policy administration platform. Sentro is a cloud-native, application programming interface (API)-centric solution platformedRead More
Fintech Show 2022: Fintech Seasons
👇 CHECK OUT THE LIVESTREAM 👇 The theme for this year’s Fintech Show was Fintech Seasons, which compared all of our collective years of experience passing through differing economic cycles. For instance, during the economic summer, it is a time to nourish your garden of projects, and we at Holt Xchange were doing just that:Read More